BRANDED PLANTER DISPLAY (ANKAMA)
- Design a plant holder, with plant choice, in the brand of a company.
- Define the brand and visual language appropriate and conceptualize.
- Limited to flat panels, bent panels and a laser sintered component, the concept takes shape.
- The planter embodies a playful nature with staggered levels supported by colorful bands, deemphasizing the bulky clear acrylic structure.
- A chair that moves with you. Support good posture with comfortable rides and pleasing aesthetic.
- Testing the concept with cardboard explorations for different riding positions.
- If you need it for life, make it as exciting and as personal as a new car.
- Controls swap for lefty or righty and a low center of gravity on slightly larger wheels give a smooth ride.
- The chair can be controlled to adapt with you as needed.
- Pedal power or electric power and room to actually do things.
- Compact appearance and low stance make it ideal for riding and getting off quickly.
- Cargo bins are interchangeable and can be removed for larger cargo or just casual riding.
MK1 HELMET CARRIERS
- Bring your kendama along securely and in a fun way.
- Existing methods for bringing kendama with you.
- The completely secure and easy MK1 way to keep your kendama.
- The point is to play when you want and where you want.
- Specifications derived from careful reproduction of many actual kendama before CNC mold making.
- Vacuum forming, sanding, painting and assembly.
- Plenty of personalization opportunities.
UPRIGHT FOLDING CHAIR
- Sustainable folding chair.
- Refinement sketches towards concept.
- Three geared dowels keep the folding legs from changing alignment.
- Sustainable and antibacterial bamboo laminated panels and sturdy aluminum frames.
- Compact form that stands freely while folded.
- Pod-Launcher Automata designed to run on a coiled ribbon spring. VIDEO LINK (coming soon)
- "Design Semantics" Forms invested with meaning. Push, pull, and twist.
- Demonstrate through subtractive means, how applying radii and curves can alter a simple box.
- "Modular Systems" Expanding beautifully in three dimensions.